Wednesday, September 5, 2007

owen in the coal hole

Monday morning, Owen decided it would be great fun to climb under my bathroom sink. This is not unusual, as he typically pulls out all the supplies (hair clips, extra lotion, etc.) from the cabinet and plays with it. On this particular morning however, he deemed it necessary to physically CLIMB INTO the cabinet. And he got stuck. As hard as I tried, I couldn't help but laugh (I'm laughing as I write this post), because I can't figure out HOW he got in there. I should have taken a picture (but that's really poor taste, huh?). I have a large basket in that cabinet that holds everything, and somehow he managed to get IN the basket, WITH all the stuff still in it. I couldn't pull the basket out, cause he would bump his head; I couldn't pull him out, cause there wasn't enough space between his head and the top of the cupboard. We finally finagled him out of there (me still laughing). I wonder when he'll try it again.

{oh, and if you're wondering about the title of this post, it's from one of my favorite books "Silas Marner," ~ the main character Eppie gets stuck and hollers out "Eppie in the coal hole."}

2 comments:

lisa {milkshake} said...

Haha! By the way, I don't think it would've been in bad taste to take a photo :)
Wonder if he'll try that again?

paula :: plays with mud said...

I think I need a camera on hand at all times for him!!!